Monday, October 5, 2009

uint.4

Think about a time when you were involved in a fight, either verbal or physical. Write a detailed summary paragraph of this experience that includes the following:
What led up to the fight
Whether or not your tried to avoid the fight and how
The events of the fight
The outcome of the fight
Did the fight improve or hurt your relationship with that person?
Any lesson(s) you learned from the fight
Well I was in middle school and me and a girl got into a fight about my ex boyfriend.
I tried to avoid the fight because I was in school but she hit me in my head. Well we went too lunch and she hit me so we started fighting in try. The outcome of the fight was I got put out of school for one day and had to get a new team. I think it improved because we are now friends. I would never fight over a boy again I would jus let it go.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is hard to not get physical once you've been struck yourself. Great lesson, though!

    Some small errors that you can fix for more errors. As is 17/20 points.

    ReplyDelete